To visualize all resources that you are in charge of you just have to click and access to the “Resources” view.
You will see the following information for each resource:
- The total planned (in days).
- The time worked (in days).
- The ratio represents the number obtaining by dividing the time worked by the total planned.
- Green: in advance
- Yellow: on time
- Red: late
- The timesheet last update represents the date when the resource encode its timesheet the last time. On the left side of the resource name, the ball is:
- Green if the resource is considered on time in updating its timesheet
- Red if the resource is considered late in updating its timesheet
In the “Resources” view you can also see the resource usage and availability of your resources portfolio. By selecting a specific resource and after clicking on “Refresh” you will visualize the resource usage and the availability of that resource.