The procedure is the same for both planned and created tasks.
Go to the “Timesheet” view, this is where you will encode time spent on task.
You cannot encode the time spent on tasks in the future. Don’t forget to click on “Save” to apply your changes.
- Yellow: on time (achieved = planned)
- Green: in advance (achieved > planned)
- Red: late (achieved < planned)
- Grey: the task allocation was not planned on that day (planned = N/A)
- Purple: data are not saved yet
The color status is defined for each task allocation in comparison to the current day.
Mark a task as finished
You can mark a task as finished by clicking on the “Done” button; this will automatically update the progress to 100%.